Power up your pronunciation teaching with innovative graphic facilitation activities!
In this course, pronunciation expert, Gemma Archer, and I share creative ways to teach intonation, phonics, sounds and all things pron! We also explore the wonderfully inclusive world of accent diversity and ELF (English as a Lingua Franca) Pron where intelligibility is the key to success.
Sign up now to view tons of practical teaching ideas and access a multitude of visual teaching tools and ideas.
- Course Overview
- Benefits of Graphic Facilitation for teaching pronunciation
- Ways to graphically facilitate classes.
- Visual capture sheet – expressing feelings towards pronunciation
- Visual storytelling – sharing pronunciation journeys
- What is global pronunciation?
- A visual template to explore pronunciation
- Making word stress visible
- Making intonation visible
- Visual tools to clarify meaning
- Visualising articulation
- Further viewing
All participants will receive access to a PDF of templates, tools and activities.. Each participant has access to an exclusive Facebook group and can contact me any time for feedback or support throughout the course.
Notional time: 2 – 3 hours.