Do you love music? Are you looking for teaching ideas that boost creativity and wellbeing? This mini-course is for you!
In this session, Chris Walklett and I explore innovative ways to bring songs and simple drawings into the language classroom.
This 90 minute session shares the power music has on our emotions, and how we can use this to the advantage of our English language learners.
It’s the perfect opportunity to discover teaching ideas which will lift your students and bring colour to your classroom.
For just £27, you’ll get:
- 90 minutes of innovative teaching ideas
- 50+ years of collective experience
- lifetime access to the course
- exclusive access to the ‘Graphic Facilitation for ELT’ Facebook group, where you can meet and share ideas with my awesome alumni
- personalised feedback from me – just contact me via the website or my socials (links at the bottom of this page)