This 90 minute adventure into graphic organisers will leave you with the confidence and inspiration to create your own.
Call them what you like (e.g. one pagers, knowledge organisers, templates, diagrams, maps, charts, grids, etc), graphic organisers support students by arranging, analysing and interacting with information in different ways.
This makes learning more engaging, memorable and supportive.
In this session, we’ll share innovative ways to use them with your English language learners.
Clare Hayward, aka ‘the Canva Queen’ shares ways to use Canva to make graphic organisers tailored exactly to your students need. I put on my hand drawn hat to show you some simple ways to doodle your own – on paper, whiteboard or even uploading and editing in Canva.
For just £37, you’ll get:
- 90 minutes of inspirational video
- 40 years of ELT experience
- lifetime access to the course
- free downloadable, printable (or drawable) graphic organisers
- exclusive access to the ‘Graphic Facilitation for ELT’ Facebook group, where you can share your ideas with my awesome alumni
- personalised feedback from me on anything you create – just contact me via this website or socials (links at bottom of page).