- Course Overview
- Benefits of Graphic Facilitation for teaching pronunciation
- Ways to graphically facilitate classes.
- Visual capture sheet – expressing feelings towards pronunciation
- Visual storytelling – sharing pronunciation journeys
- What is global pronunciation?
- A visual template to explore pronunciation
- Making word stress visible
- Making intonation visible
- Visual tools to clarify meaning
- Visualising articulation
- Further viewing
Sketching Sounds: Graphic Approaches to Teaching Pronunciation
Power up your pronunciation teaching! Explore innovative ways to support your learners to gain success with sounds, phonics, stress and intonation. Pronunciation guru, Gemmar Archer, and I share visual templates, container activities and other graphic approaches to support learners in developing internationally intelligible speech. Notional time 2 – 3 hours. Tons of practical, minimal prep teaching ideas. Includes access to slides with printable templates and teaching notes.